To learn more about our Endodontist, read full bio here.
Endodontic Surgical Treatment
Root Canal Treatment
- Treatment to repair and save a badly damaged, infected or abscessed tooth.
Root Canal Retreatment
- The procedure of redoing a previously performed root canal. If the previous root canal treatment fails, this is typically the next step in attempting to save the tooth!
- Assessment of underlying inflamed or infected tissue.
- Procedure where inflamed gum tissue and the end of the root of the tooth is removed while the top of your tooth is left in place.
- Oral biopsies allow us to remove potential risks in the mouth, which we then test to ensure non-cancerous tissues.
- A specialized procedure where one root is removed from a multi-root tooth, and the tooth is stabilized.
- Intentional replantation is the deliberate extraction of a tooth, and after evaluation of root surfaces, endodontic manipulation, and repair, the placement of the tooth back into its original socket.
- Biopure: An antibiotic used in Endodontic procedures that irrigates and protects the treated tooth.
- Steroid: Used for post-operative sensitivity and pain.
- Orifice Barrier: A permanent barrier that seals off the Root Canal from the outside environment to prevent future bacterial seepage.